Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lovin' Amy Adams

Who doesn't like Amy Adams?! I mean she's adorable and talented! What more could you ask for?

If you missed it, check out the photos from her spread in W magazine. They are great vintage inspired photos. She is so beautiful and the fashions and photography are to die for!

For more about the article check out this site:
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/amy-adams-real-life-fairytale/167









































The actress strikes a pose in a Michael Kors red and navy silk and linen dress.
















The redhead dons Marc Jacobs' yellow cotton voile top, Levi's Capital E blue cotton and elastane jeans, and Valentino heels.
















Amy dons a black and white jacket from Topshop. (Can I point out how excited I am about Topshop opening in SoHo!?!?! Maybe I will stop by there when I'm in NYC in the next week or so!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment