Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vintage Women

So bad storms are headed this way... yuck. Here comes the rotation clouds. I hate living in tornado alley. I figured I would get a post in while I wait and I'm forced to turn off the computer.
I love all things 50s vintage. I would like to show you some of my favorite vintage women ETSY items:
























I love the Light Switch covers from msouliere. Isn't it Great!?!

























Here are some fabulous pin up pins! From ticklebuttons.


























RobotCandy has some great coasters from vintage pattern images. There are several and they are definitely on my list of things to buy.


Any sellers want to make a deal hahaha.

I will be back with some more great items soon, that is if we make it through this storm....

No comments:

Post a Comment