Thursday, June 18, 2009

GRO rocks my socks off


I can't believe I haven't pimped this band out yet!! 

If you have been watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" or recall this band from the season finale of "The Hills" you make recognize Green River Ordinance. This band is incredible and it is exciting that they are starting to get recognition for their music. 

I have been lucky to follow this band for the past 4 years. They were regulars around my college campus and would sing during our sorority meetings a few times a semester to promote their gigs. I remember before I even started college I received a random message on myspace from them. After hearing one song I was hooked. After meeting a few band members I can tell you they are not only talent musicians but great guys too. 

Oh and did I mention they are going on tour with Gavin DeGraw this summer....he's another of my favorite musicians. It's a match in music heaven for me!

You MUST check out Green River Ordinance NOW! haha. Here are the necessary links that you need:

Music Review (because I'm not a professional so you might want that professional opinion lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment